Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's a Wrap!

******
Leggo my _____!
Frosty mug sensation.
A day without _____is like a day without sunshine.

I am the ______ bandito!
Pardon me, do you have any________?
Where’s the cream filling?
No more tears…
It’s the cheesiest!
Mom’s depend on _____ _____ like kids depend on moms.
Let’s get _______ to eat it!

A sloppy joe is just a sandwich, but _____ is a meal.
The other white meat.
Crave______
We sell no ______ before its time.
Gather ‘round the good stuff.
How do you spell relief?

Sorry, Charlie. Only the best tasting tuna gets to be ______.
I don’t wanna grow up. I’m a ______ kid.
4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend______
The few, the proud, the______
Give a hoot. Don’t_______
________, it gets the red out.
________ wobble, but they don’t fall down.
_____ ____, helps build strong bodies 12 ways.
You’re not fully clean til you’re _______ clean.

I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!
Flick your______
If I only have one life, let me live it as a ______
Our repairmen have the loneliest gig in town.
_______, kills bugs dead!


We’ll leave the light on….
It keeps on going and going and going and…

No comments:

Post a Comment