Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Two...

Where the good things are.
The softer side of______
Can you hear me now?
Pizza! Pizza!
You’re in good hands with______
Zoom! Zoom!
We’ll pick you up.
One call, that’s all.

He bought it at ______’s (think jewelry)
On Road Redwood!
So easy, a caveman could do it.
___________, more than meets the eye.

Only your hairdresser knows for sure.
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.
Oh no, he’s got ring around the collar!
Fly the friendly skies….
Are you gellin?
If you’re ever unsatisfied with one of your tires….
Better not lay a finger on my ________!
No one can eat just one.
Snap into a _____ ______
Taste the rainbow.
I want my baby back baby back baby back____
Dress for less at ______

You can do it. We can help.
Ski_______
Greatest show on earth.
_______ goes in; stains come out.
“It’s time to make the doughnuts…..”
I love what you do for me.
What’s in your wallet?
Obey your thirst.

Think outside the bun.
______, the heartbeat of America.
THAT was easy!
Don’t leave home without it.
We try harder.
_______, the quicker picker upper.
Have it your way.
Look, Ma. No cavities!
When it absolutely, positively has to get there over night.

Finger lickin good.
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t.
_____, the UNcola.
Raise your hand if you’re_____
Let your fingers do the walking….
My bologna has a first name….
Nothing beats a great pair of ______
Nothing comes between me and my_______
Be certain with ______
People who like people like_____

No comments:

Post a Comment