Saturday, September 22, 2012

Over the Edge

I saw a commercial the other day that said I could go online and participate in an "interactive commercial" for their product. The day I do that, please call the guys with the strait-jackets.

Usually, I'm faster at hitting the mute button on the remote than that, but this was such a shock, I listened to see if I'd heard right. They weren't kidding. You can literally become interactively-involved with commercials if you choose. What the subject of that particular commercial was luckily escapes me.

Everyone in our family knows to hit the mute button the second a commercial comes on. It's an automatic response that sometimes catches people off guard. Kyle's friend, The Amazing Cam, thought muting the commercials was unusual and confusing at first, but he's used to it now.

Speaking of the Amazing Cam, he made Kyle a new backboard for his birthday that is totally unique and wonderful. (Go Orem Tigers!) If he made them to sell online, I'd have to watch his commercial; heck, I'd BE in his commercial!

By some miracle, I was able to get a picture of the new basketball going through the hoop for the first time...talk about being interactive!



No comments:

Post a Comment